How to Remove and replace the water filter on your compatible WHIRLPOOL or Kenmore Refrigerator. They recommend doing so every 6 months and there is a light indicator which you can reset each time you purchase a new one and install it.
Delivers clean, clear water that looks and tastes great. Quality is as good as the branded one.
Removes chlorine tastes and odors, while retaining minerals which may be beneficial to health
Lasts for up to 6 months or 750 gallons (depends on water quality and level of contaminants)
1. Locate filter in the grille near the bottom of your refrigerator
2. Push button firmly until filter pops out
3. Remove cap from filter by twisting counter-clockwise
4. Reinstall cap on new filter and remove red caps from end of filter
5. Insert new filter in refrigerator and push in firmly until it clicks in place